I hate doing this... but, for the sake of the libraries... sigh. It's like Cal Worthington used to say, "I'll stand on my head to get a kid reading a book!"
We need your support!
We are very excited to be entrants in the Hewlett Foundation and Ashoka's Changemakers Competition, Champions of Quality Education in Africa. This is a global competition to recognize innovative solutions to improve the state of education in Africa.
By being part of this competition, we have a great opportunity to get the word out about our work to leaders in the education field, investors, the media, potential partners, and other supporters.
The competition winners will be decided by online voting, so the more people we can inspire, the better!
Please help us rally support for our work:
- Visit our project entry http://www.changemakers.com/en-us/node/21377
- Leave us feedback about our entry. Here's how:
- If you do not have a Changemakers account, please click here to register on the site. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Login at the Changemakers website.
- Go to the Champions of Quality Education in Africa competition page.
- Visit my entry, read about what I do and leave me feedback! http://www.changemakers.com/en-us/node/21377
- Update your profile and be part of a growing online community of support!
- Spread the word to your colleagues and friends through your emails, blogs, or websites. I've included some information about us below that you are welcome to share with others.
This contest can give our work a great boost. Thank you very much for your help!